Let the good work continue!
Help us save and improve lives in Nigeria. We rely on donations (cash and materials) to carry out our life-saving activities. Your donation, however large or small will make a difference!
WANT TO DONATE?
Please, pay into our Bank account
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa
Account Name: Eagle’s Heart Foundation
Account Number: 1019183399
Sort Code: 033193683
Swift Code: UNAFNLGA
We would like to thank you for your donation, kindly text your name, sex, location and amount donated to
+234(0)-81-0778-1371 Or email us: email@example.com
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
EHF’s Aims and Objectives are:
1. To raise awareness and sensitise the public on cardiovascular disease preventive measures.
2. To organise and support heart-health promotion activities or initiatives.
3. To team up with organisations, associations, bodies, groups or persons with similar interest.
4. To advocate for policies and regulations that will promote heart-health of Nigerians.
5. To advocate for prioritization of cardiovascular disease prevention and control in Nigeria.
6. To collaborate with healthcare providers towards early detection and proper management of cardiovascular disease risk factors such as hypertension, in order to prevent complications.
7. To conduct researches that will inform evidence-based decisions at all levels of Government.