We look forward to a Nigeria with a very low rate of heart disease. A Nigeria where everyone can lead a healthy lifestyle and can make heart-healthy choices based on informed decisions.
To promote health through the implementation of safe, innovative and effective interventions that are evidence-based for the prevention and control of heart related diseases in Nigeria.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
EHF’s Aims and Objectives are:
1. To raise awareness and sensitise the public on cardiovascular disease preventive measures.
2. To organise and support heart-health promotion activities or initiatives.
3. To team up with organisations, associations, bodies, groups or persons with similar interest.
4. To advocate for policies and regulations that will promote heart-health of Nigerians.
5. To advocate for prioritization of cardiovascular disease prevention and control in Nigeria.
6. To collaborate with healthcare providers towards early detection and proper management of cardiovascular disease risk factors such as hypertension, in order to prevent complications.
7. To conduct researches that will inform evidence-based decisions at all levels of Government.
Let the good work continue!
Help us save and improve lives in Nigeria.
We rely on donations (cash or material) to carry out our life-saving activities. Your personal donation, however large or small will make a difference!
Thank you for choosing to make a donation to support the efforts of Eagle’s Heart Foundation
Pay directly into our Bank account
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Eagle’s Heart Foundation
Account Number: 1019183399
Swift Code: UNAFNLGA
Sort Code: 033193683